Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mochis~

Okay, so, you've found this little blog. Now you're saying, how could this girl know anything about being crafty or creative? So, I've decided to give you a little run-down of what my artsy things are:
  • I've been drawing pretty much full-time for the past 8 years. I used to do god-awful renders of Yu-Gi-Oh cards and now I draw in what I hope is a less derpy style. I even sold art at a convention last year! :B
  • I've been going to anime conventions since my sophomore year of high school. Yes, I know that's nerdy to the extreme, but I've also been cosplaying since then. To do these cosplays I have been sewing and altering outfits. I'm still a novice at it, but I love making props and such so I hope I get better at it. Actually, one of my projects this summer is to make an outfit for Iceland from Axis Powers Hetalia as a viking. So far I have completed 6 outfits and made props for 2 of them. I think. ><" I also have made other props for cosplays that have never been finished, because I am horrible when it comes to planning.
  • So, that brings me to sewing. I've been sewing since 4th grade, and embroidering cards since 5th grade. Currently I'm exploring the wild world of plushie making and so far I've made... 18 and given away 14 of them. I'm going to attempt to make my first humanoid plushie soon, so that'll be an adventure.

Anyways, so that's a bit of my crafty background. I promise I'm going to upload some pictures of the stuff I do soon, but you can find some of my arts and stuff on my DA: Here The drawings are old, I'm trying to play catch-up this summer. But the pictures of plushies are all recent. Enjoy!

Cynical Pie out!

No comments:

Post a Comment