Monday, June 28, 2010

It's 2am, time for silliness

So about this time of night, as I'm working on drawings and chatting with friends, I get a little... silly. Tiny jokes are blown way out of proportion into fits of uncontrollable laughter. Colored pencils are talked too and given personalities. And one of my favorite little quirks likes to rear it's head. I am, of course, talking about my happy dance.

For those of you who know me, you know I like to celebrate little things: getting to eat mashed potatoes, finding out one of my favorite fanfics has updated, or like tonight, getting part of a drawing to look right. So, for your enjoyment, I present to you the "Cynical Pie Happy Dance How-To"

1. Point up at the sky, bending your arms at the elbows
2. Alternate raising your pointing hands up at the sky
3. While moving your hands/poking the air, wiggle around in your chair or turn in a circle if standing.
4. Continue doing this until you feel it has been sufficient

Congratulations, you've just done the Happy Dance! Now I'm back to working on this:


Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment